Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Count Your Blessings Wednesdays

Today I'm grateful for one special thing.  My new treadmill; her name is Ginny.  After months of waiting (for the husband to bring in the 400 lb box in from the garage and getting time to get it assembled - thanks to my hubby and neighbor Mike) for it to be ready, it finally is!

Got up bright and early today and burned about 500 calories before 7am!  Woohoo!  And the coolest part was I got to catch up with my ultra corny teen soap I watch - Greek. It's in season 6 and I've fallen behind. I just plug in my trusty iPhone to Ginny, bring up my Netflix app and voila!  I'm able to watch my show through the treadmill speakers while I shed the ell bees.  

So today, I'm incredibly grateful for having a treadmill in my basement to help me on my detox issues.  Of course it will take a hell of a lot more than walking/running but I'm working on it.  The new me is an entire lifestyle change.  Limiting myself to a small amount of calories per day, small portions, lots of little meals, and now treadmilling it.  Wish me luck in my quest to live a better lifestyle for me, my family but especially Lyla.  I need to be healthy to keep up with her and live a long life with her.  Plus I'm going on a cruise in June and don't want to be the biggest whale of a momma on it!

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...