Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Frozen Obsession

My daughter and I are both obsessed with Disney's Frozen. It may be a tad unhealthy...

We saw the movie back in November, got the soundtrack at Christmas, and then saw it again a few weeks ago. Pretty much all of January and now February has been the Frozen sound track all day, every day.

We both know all the songs by heart and have ad hoc sing-a-longs all the time. I even listen to it during the day while I work (yes, I'm admitting it!). Jared has had about enough as you can imagine.

And every day at least 2-3 times a day, I get this from Lyla:
"Why does Elsa make frozen everywhere?!" She is so freaking cute, let me tell you. I have perfected the answer by the way since I have to answer that question all the time.

I've got to hand it to Disney. Those guys really know how to make good movies. It's not just for kids, it's just really good entertainment and the story is amazing. I love that's about sisters rather than about finding true love and happy endings. I'm so looking forward to this movie coming out on DVD in March where we will indeed wear it out! If you have not seen Frozen yet, please rent it out when it comes out. I'm pretty sure it's out of the theaters now...

Thank you Disney! Oh and thanks a lot for 2 more princesses we need to accumulate... !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...