Monday, February 17, 2014

4 Babies!

I just read about the mom who had identical quadruplets. She thought she was only have three but then the doctor noticed an extra set of feet after the other 3 had been born. Yikes! Can you imagine?

Read about it here.

At least they gave their four daughters respectable names. I commend them on that. If I had four identical daughters, I'd need to have some fun with that.

My imaginary quadruplet identical baby girl names:

April, May, June, July - easy to remember

Lia, Mia, Tia, Gia - rhyme time

One, Two, Three, Four - unoriginal

Paula, Georgia, Ringa, Johnna - We all live in an yellow submarine...

PB, Jelly, Bread, Milk - a homage to my favorite sandwich

Michaelangela, Leonarda, Donatella, Raphaela - turtle power!

Good thing I don't have identical quadruplet daughters...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...