Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Four Leaf Clover

Today I'm grateful for my four leaf clover aka my little girl, Lyla.

A friend sent me this awesome article about redheads.

This part was so cool to read:
"...those with red hair and blue eyes the rarest minority in the world, with only 1% having both.
So, each one is about as rare as a four-leaf clover."
I don't have any red heads in my family but Jared's grandmother was a ginger. Then I saw this part:
"Extensive research conducted by BritainsDNA has found that more than 40% of the population carry the mutated MC1R gene that's responsible for red hair."
This proves that my ginger haired darling is a red head due to her daddy's genes for sure.
So feast your eyes on my beautiful 1% of the population, four leaf clover lucky daughter. Red hair, blue eyes, and special.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...