Monday, November 12, 2012

Operation Closet Redo!

I'm a very organized person when it comes to everything and everyone else.  But when it comes to myself, I feel like I don't give myself enough effort.  It's annoying, really.  I deserve organized stuff!

My closet got way out of hand.  It's a good size closet but not well organzied.  We keep saying we're going to invest some money to really make it a nice closet but that still hasn't happend.  So today at my favorite neighborhood store, Target, I got some stuff and went to town.

I am WAY too embarrassed to show you an actual before photo because it was not pretty.

But here is all my stuff emptied out!



Voila!




I got this great hanger at IKEA a while back.  It has 28 little circles so I was able to nicely drape all my scarfs in there for ease of access!



Happy as a clam am I!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...