Sunday, November 11, 2012

I am Thankful: Peace and Quiet


I am thankful for so many things.  And to show my gratitude to the inventors of Thanksgiving, I will post every day during November to share all I'm thankful for.  We should be thankful for what we have every day of our lives and I'm hoping my posts will inspire you to do the same!

Today I'm thankful for the peaceful time in my life. I don't get much of it so I cherish it when I do!

I spent all afternoon reorganizing in the house and finally I was exhausted. I sat down on the couch with Lyla to watch TV.  Five minutes later she was sound asleep next to me and the house was quiet and peaceful.  I watched my show and then just sat for a few enjoying the quiet.  I don't get much quiet alone time these days but when I do, it makes me feel better; even if it's ten minutes.  It's even better when I get to watch my little nugget sleeping.  Ahh, free, quiet time for moms, it's the best!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...