Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Count your blessings Wednesday

Back to normal here, or so I hope.

I'm grateful today already before 7am cause:

  1. I'm losing weight again, yay!
  2. I'm following my goals, yay!
  3. I'm not straying and gorging on the chocolate Jared brought home from England, yay!
  4. I've already done my work out today.
  5. I have gone 2 days without watching the movie Tangled - the one and only thing Lyla is currently obsessing, in a hard way. She wakes up and first words out of her mouth are Tangled.  Good thing that movie is so good or I'd have gone insane by now.
  6. I have the cutest kid ever cause she's just waking up now and I can hear her counting:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 18, 18, 18, 18 and then it's yay!
  7. Today I have a full day to myself to get work done.
  8. There is this new Chinese/Vietnamese restaurant we've been going to that is fantastic!  Have been there 3 times in 4 weeks.  And we may go again tonight!  Phantasia.
  9. In two weeks my traveling for a bit is over.
  10. That it's time to get hugs from my girl.  (she's yelling, MOMMM!  Morning, MOMM!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...