Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Update on my Progress

So it's been almost a week doing this.  How am I doing?
  1. Dieting:  going well.  Have not given in to my chocolate desires, my bagel dreams, nor my caffeine addiction (okay maybe a tad bit..).  And I'm down 3 lbs.
  2. My 4:30 - 7:30 rule has been a challenge but I'm making it work. Yesterday I put Lyla to bed and then checked one thing.  30 emails later I could log off again... But it was after 7:30!  I took time to play Mrs. Potatohead for a bit, we sang and played during bath, and I didn't work!
  3. My phone, barely touching it unless I need to do things.  I'm being really good.  In fact, I'm not sure where it is right now...
(FYI, this is my 800th post on These are days...  holy cow!)

Just for fun...








Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...