Monday, August 01, 2011

My Cat

I can't sleep. And it's not because of this wicked head cold I have thanks to my darling daughter.  And it's not because I have a stomach ache for eating everything in sight.  It's because my cat is missing.  My darling cat, Sooty took off Sunday morning like usual but has yet to come back.  He never spends the night outside; he always comes in at the end of the day and here we have the 2nd night in a row where he's not on our bed.

I'm so worried about him I can't sleep and I'm eating non stop.  God forbid anyone in my family gets hurt or goes missing, I'll be a whale in no time.

Granted he is just a cat but he's my baby or at least he was until we had an actual baby.  He is the cuddliest and sweetest cat around.  I miss him and he has to come home.  Say your prayers for my Sooty to come home soon and for me to get some sleep!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...