Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

I'm supposed to be grateful today but instead I'm just miserable.  My poor cat is still missing.  There is seriously a huge, dark cloud over our house.  Jared and I are both so gloomy and sad.  One of us is constantly checking the door and calling out for him. Each night we've left food and his bed outside.  Honestly every time we think about what if, we both get teary eyed. 

I have never been a cat person so the fact that Sooty got me so in love with him hurts even more.  We've done all we can do:  flyers around the neighborhood, flyers in local businesses, posting on Craigslist, and called animal shelters/vets.  Still nada.

I guess today I'm grateful for hope.  I still have hope we will find him but the more days that go by, the harder it is.  So I'm hopeful that our kitty will return.  I'm grateful for that hope.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...