Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Best. Salad. Ever.

During my detox, I've been forced to love salad and eat it daily. In fact, I've grown to love my lunch salads; especially with the warmer weather.  

Currently my new love is this sensational salad I made up one day for lack of anything better to do.  I had bought this killer salsa for some friends and I was dying to try it sans chips.  I'm not even a huge salsa fan but when you give me fruit salsa, bam! I'm in love.

Salsa Salad!


It's easy to make and you can totally make it your own.

Here is what you need (for my detox plan):
- Lettuce, romaine is my favorite
- Freshly grilled chicken or freshly cut turkey breast from the butcher (none of that processed stuff people!)
- Mango-Peach Salsa (again freshly made or bought fresh from store)
- Tomatos
- A few tortilla chips (all natural of course)

This salad seriously rocks!  You can add more veggies or a different kind of salsa but it's delicious and so healthy for you. No wonder why I'm down 15!  Whoohoo!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...