Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I am grateful for:

  1. Lyla and her big birthday party coming up.
  2. Jared and all the stuff he does for us every day.
  3. Mom and dad; they are so helpful and always there for me.
  4. Jodie and Mike; because siblings are the best.
  5. My gram as she's the strongest person I know.
  6. My auntie Dale because she's been through the ringer and back again but still has a smile on her face.
  7. My friend Rose because she introduced me to my husband and is a good friend.
  8. My friend Cheun because without a friend like her to bitch about my husband and things, life would be no fun!
  9. My neighbors who are all so thoughtful and kind.
  10. My  UPS driver who always knocks on the door lightly since he knows I have a baby here that I don't want woken up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...