Friday, March 11, 2011

Mother Nature Hates Us

It's true.  Humans have ruined our earth and Mother Nature is pissed off.  Tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc are inevitable but lately it seems there have been so many more than usual.  Unless this is me speaking ignorantly.  

Hearing of the devastating news in Japan this morning with this massive earthquake shook my bones, gave me the chills, and made my morning of making eggs seem like the greatest privilege.   I am just so saddened for the people of Japan; especially those people I know living in that area.  In my work, it gives me the greatest pleasure to be part of a world-wide community.  At the same time, I feel the loss for all the things going on in this world.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Japan, anyone affected by this event, and all those with more disasters to come.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...