Saturday, September 11, 2010

Peace. Love. Happiness to the families of 9/11 victims

On this sad day to remember, I find myself doing something different this year.

I can't believe it's 9 years ago; I canceled the job interview I had as I just wanted to sit at home with my family and watch all the sad news about 9/11.  It was as if I was glued to the television hoping any minute they would say, haha, just kidding.  But they didn't.  So many lives were lost but the spirit of all Americans was risen.  

Today, I just want to hold on tight to Lyla and Jared for dear life.  I want to never let them go.  I will be grateful to have them, our home, and our way of life.  I will not take one single thing for granted and I will be grateful to live in a country where I have the freedom to live.  And I'm thankful to the USA forces for keeping me safe and protecting us.

Don't forget 9/11 and those we lost - but don't be sad either.  Be happy to be an American and know things will get better.

Peace. Love. Happiness to the families of 9/11 victims.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...