Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Count Your Blessings Wednesdays

I am grateful today - despite the many gripes I am dealing with right now.  Time to push them aside though...

  1. I'm so very grateful Lyla was so well behaved at her baptism.  She was an angel baby and we could not have been luckier.
  2. I'm thankful I do have one pair of long pants to fit me for the fall. 
  3. I'm thankful we're going to save so much money this winter but cutting back on the heat and freezing our tushes off.
  4. I'm grateful the fall foliage has started - it's my favorite time of year and is incredibly beautiful.  
  5. I'm grateful for days in the city, shopping trips to IKEA, and fun with my friends.
  6. I'm grateful for leftover party food.
  7. I'm thankful for my family and friends.
  8. I'm thankful I have this blog to write.
  9. I'm thankful for a new project I have going on, stay tuned!
  10. I'm grateful, just grateful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...