- I'm so very grateful Lyla was so well behaved at her baptism. She was an angel baby and we could not have been luckier.
- I'm thankful I do have one pair of long pants to fit me for the fall.
- I'm thankful we're going to save so much money this winter but cutting back on the heat and freezing our tushes off.
- I'm grateful the fall foliage has started - it's my favorite time of year and is incredibly beautiful.
- I'm grateful for days in the city, shopping trips to IKEA, and fun with my friends.
- I'm grateful for leftover party food.
- I'm thankful for my family and friends.
- I'm thankful I have this blog to write.
- I'm thankful for a new project I have going on, stay tuned!
- I'm grateful, just grateful.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Count Your Blessings Wednesdays
I am grateful today - despite the many gripes I am dealing with right now. Time to push them aside though...