Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blah Day

Today is just going to be one of those days.  I just don't feel like working today and here's why:

  1. I have a bajillion things to do for my big event.  None of them too much fun.
  2. I can feel a cold coming on and that scares me.  Can't afford a cold right now.  But I just made a pot of teaball tea and am thoroughly enjoying it.  That and the pretty flower!
  3. Lyla is already down for a nap and I'd really like to join her...
  4. Jared has to use his home studio for some voice-overs today so me and Lyla have to scram for an hour or two. 
  5. It's freezing, already!  My house is an ice box and I've pulled out the fleece socks today... ugh!
Anyways, thanks for listening and let's hope my work day goes fast so I can sit and relax.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...