Saturday, August 14, 2010

Indian Night part 2!

One of my favorite dishes at our favorite Indian restaurant is Chicken Bhuna.  I've been begging Jared to make it and he did!  It was awesome!  Of course it didn't taste the same as the restaurant but it was amazing.  We really enjoyed it.  So much that I forgot to take a photo before I dug in!

This is the Chicken Bhuna (below) with paneer cheese on top.  Honestly the cheese tasted horrible on its own.  Didn't have much flavor. But add it to the dish and voila!  Amazing.  

We've been eating so much Indian food lately I think Lyla might think she's growing up in India!  But that's okay; we want her to be cultured.  She hopefully will grow to love worldly food like us.




The chef (Jared) really pleased.



Then for dessert, I made this rhubarb crumble with apples and blueberries.  Yum!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...