- Laughter. I'm grateful for it.
- Baby talk. Listening to Lyla cooing and talking is the cutest thing. I love it.
- Grandparents. They are always there to lend a helping hand.
- Early mornings. There is nothing like running with the sunrise ahead. It's wonderful motivation.
- Chocolate peanut butter ice cream. I LOVE this junk. It's too bad it doesn't fit with my detox plan right now. But I was totally craving it and asked Jared to get me a little cup of it. He bought me an entire gallon! I was happy and terrified at the same time. I ate it three days in a row and then yesterday, I chucked out the entire gallon. I don't have any self control and could not trust myself to not eat it. Jared came home and saw it in the trash. He wanted to know how I could have eaten it all in three days. When I told him I hadn't and why it was in the trash, he said I was mental...the jury is still out...
- Baking. I'm in the process of making white chocolate chip cookies for a friend. They should be done shortly. I love to bake.
- Books. I haven't had too much time to read lately but I'm going to fix that asap!
- Mr. Fix it as a husband. I love that no matter what I break, Jared can fix it. That is after he's done having a hissy fit at my klutziness.
- Lyla's smiles. She is too cute when she smiles. Of course it's not that cute when she's supposed to be going to sleep...
- Our garden. I love the fresh produce, fruit, and flowers.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
It's another Wednesday and another day to be grateful for what I have and who I am: