Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

It's another Wednesday and another day to be grateful for what I have and who I am:

  1. Laughter.  I'm grateful for it.
  2. Baby talk. Listening to Lyla cooing and talking is the cutest thing.  I love it.
  3. Grandparents. They are always there to lend a helping hand.
  4. Early mornings.  There is nothing like running with the sunrise ahead.  It's wonderful motivation.
  5. Chocolate peanut butter ice cream.  I LOVE this junk.  It's too bad it doesn't fit with my detox plan right now.  But I was totally craving it and asked Jared to get me a little cup of it.  He bought me an entire gallon!  I was happy and terrified at the same time.  I ate it three days in a row and then yesterday,  I chucked out the entire gallon.  I don't have any self control and could not trust myself to not eat it.  Jared came home and saw it in the trash. He wanted to know how I could have eaten it all in three days.  When I told him I hadn't and why it was in the trash, he said I was mental...the jury is still out...
  6. Baking.  I'm in the process of making white chocolate chip cookies for a friend.  They should be done shortly.  I love to bake.
  7. Books.  I haven't had too much time to read lately but I'm going to fix that asap!
  8. Mr. Fix it as a husband.  I love that no matter what I break, Jared can fix it.  That is after he's done having a hissy fit at my klutziness.
  9. Lyla's smiles.  She is too cute when she smiles.  Of course it's not that cute when she's supposed to be going to sleep...
  10. Our garden.  I love the fresh produce, fruit, and flowers.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...