Monday, July 26, 2010

Motivation?

Did you ever sit and think, "I can't do this".  Did you ever just want to give up and try again later?  I find myself wanting to do this so badly but never really giving in all the way.  Sometimes life gets to me so badly I want to throw in the towel and surrender.  Of course this is not as easy as it sounds when I have an infant relying on me 24/7 and so many responsibilities.  I said to Jared last night that I have no ambition or motivation any more to do anything for myself.  I'm so focused on Lyla, being a mom, and wife and at the same time bringing home the bacon that I don't give myself the time I deserve.

I need to balance life better but it's easier said than done.  For example, I really want to get in shape and lose the rest of my weight.  But my detox plan is not going so well.  But honestly I got to eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted for 9 months.  Why would I want to change that?!  I told Jared I just want to be pregnant again so I can eat like that.  I need to just bite the bullet and work at it.  But I don't give myself time to make good food for myself, or exercise, or take some down time for myself.

I really need a kick in the butt to get motivated.  How do I get motivated?  Anyone?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...