Sunday, July 25, 2010

Indian Night

Last night was Indian night a the farm (aka my house).  Jared loves to cook and he's phenomenal if I do say so myself.  He decided to make an Indian meal last night and we were not disappointed.  He made chicken tikka masala, home made naan, basmati rice, and an Indian vegetable dish.  We also started off the meal with home made samosas (which we made over Christmas and froze to enjoy all year).  He blasted some Indian music as we cooked, Lyla bounced around in her chair enjoying the evening, and the meal was delish!


Home made naan just flattened and ready to cook.



I was the naan queen, thankyouverymuch!



Came out golden and delicious!



Chicken Tikka Masala



Getting ready to eat!



Awesomeness!


3 comments:

Sumit said...

The chicken tikka looks delicious! And yes, congrats on your 500th post. :)

Jessie said...

thank you! and thanks it was delicious! :)

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Wow! I'm so impressed....looks great!
You do know Sumit and I are Indians, so we know ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...