Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I'm very thankful for everything in my life.  But in particular a few little tidbits:

  1. I'm thankful for my early birthday present from my sister.  It has been keeping me high spirited and my tummy happy these past few days.  Although I'm pretty sure when I run out of coffee cakes in about, err 10 minutes I may be devastated again (see photo below for the complete birthday gift).
  2. I'm grateful I have two more days at 28.  Let me tell you when my mother said the other day she can't believe she's going to have a 30 year old kid soon, I was like what are you talking about?  Then it dawned on me how I'll be 30 next year (insert major freak out here).
  3. I'm thankful for the sweet, harmonic sounds of Gershwin this morning.  And I'm thankful for my dear husband for setting up our computers giving me full access to our 4000 albums right in my office so I can basically listen to whatever I want all day!  Yay to that. Music always makes me happy.
  4. I'm thankful to my body for not giving up on me just yet as my stomach expends to a never ending size and my body is so disproportionate I have to try not to fall forward every time I'm standing up.
  5. I'm grateful to Jared who is currently cooking, cleaning, and tying my shoes!
  6. I'm thankful for milk.  I don't think I've ever drank so much milk in my life.  We are going to go broke just keeping up with my needs.  I'm pretty sure I go through 2 gallons a week - but it's skim so it's all good!
  7. I'm thankful for working from home.  I get to sleep in until 7ish and I can take a nap later in the day.  The days I'm in the office now I'm usually about to pass out by 4!
  8. I'm thankful I live in New England.  The thermometer hit 60 yesterday and today it's snowing... Gotta love the consistency!
  9. I'm grateful for this weekend. We're going away to New York City - yay!  It's an early anniversary trip/last time alone without baby trip.  We're doing some museums, some good eats, a friend hooked us up with tickets to Broadway, and of course my favorite part, we're going to see the Orchid Show at the Botanical Gardens.  I may have to get a wheelchair by Sunday...
  10. I'm thankful for our healthy baby so far.  Hope she stays that way.



My birthday cake made of Mac n Cheese, root beer, and coffee cakes.  Jodie is my hero.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...