Thursday, March 04, 2010

Kids music Raffi style

It's 2010, I know but I still love Raffi!  For those of you not in the know, Raffi is a children's singer who you can't help but love.  Back in the late 80s and early 90s, you can bet Raffi was gracing mom's cassette decks all across the country.

I was a bit older than Raffi aged kids but I still liked his stuff - but would never admit it! My brother and sister liked it and I thought his stuff was adorable.  So last night when we went to the library I took it amongst myself to grab as many Raffi CDs as I could to take home and add to our music library for our future children.  

I'm a huge music lover and have been purposely introducing all the greats to our daughter while in womb since her ears have been ready.  She loves Weezer, kicks to Bob Marley, and adores classical (especially Gershwin), the Beatles, Michael Jackson, and Rusted Root.  I have every intention of rocking my baby to sleep with the sweet reggae sounds of Bob Marley or the relaxing vibe of Enya.  None of that kids crap music.  She is going to know her stuff.

However I am making an exception for Raffi.  Because let's face it, his stuff rocks!

Warning:  Before listening to this clip note, I'm warning you that you will be singing this all day.  You will for sure, not may be.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...