Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another Weekend in the Books

I decided to give up complaining of all things for Lent.  However I've decided that this does not include complaining on my blog!  I can't help it.  Complaining has become a favorite of mine.  Especially since I have so many things to complain about.

Lately the biggest problem I have is exhaustion.  This morning I got up early and ran to two stores. 2.  Yes only 2.  When I got home, I needed a nap.  I was so wiped out! I didn't know what to do with my lame self.

I'm sitting here on a Saturday night slowing and eagerly awaiting bed time.  It's only 7:30 but I really want bed now.  Jared is going out with some guys so technically no will be home to make fun of me.  

I really have nothing of substance to say tonight.  I just felt like complaining and I know Jared didn't want to hear it!   On a happy note, 9 weeks and counting until my little girl is here.  I'm so excited that all this crap is so worth it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...