Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

As always I have many things to be grateful for this week. Here are just a few that I felt noteworthy:
  1. I'm grateful to be alive. I did not crash the car on the way to work due to pure exhaustion, nor last night driving home from a craigslist pick up in Massachusetts (we really wanted that guest bedroom set...). Also I was not killed in a drive by or mugging in said Massachusetts craigslist pick up. Yay for me!
  2. I'm thankful for peanut butter and jelly. I have had this classic sandwich every day for the past week. I will never get tired of it because let's face it, there is no better partnership anywhere then PB&J. Here's the to the phenomenal inventor of the timeless sandwich which I will forever love.
  3. Going along with that I'm grateful for strawberry jelly. I can eat just about any peanut butter but the jelly must be strawberry. Growing up, my mom always got grape jelly. It just isn't as good as strawberry. Now that I do grocery shopping, strawberry jam it is! I still like it's a special treat every time I slather it on.
  4. I'm grateful I have not gained 300 pounds already.
  5. I'm thankful for my family and friends who all give me great advice.
  6. I'm thankful for my bed. I love my bed. All I want to do right now is be in my bed.
  7. I'm grateful for living in New England so I get to see the most beautiful foliage ever. It takes my breath away every year and I'm grateful for that.
  8. I'm thankful for piggy banks full of coins that Jared and I have been rolling up to save for rainy days.
  9. I'm grateful for all the maternity clothes my friend gave me. Even though she's taller than me and all the pants are way too big!
  10. I'm thankful for my new baby that is making me ill all the time. Just goes to show me that he/she is doing great!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...