- I'm grateful to be alive. I did not crash the car on the way to work due to pure exhaustion, nor last night driving home from a craigslist pick up in Massachusetts (we really wanted that guest bedroom set...). Also I was not killed in a drive by or mugging in said Massachusetts craigslist pick up. Yay for me!
- I'm thankful for peanut butter and jelly. I have had this classic sandwich every day for the past week. I will never get tired of it because let's face it, there is no better partnership anywhere then PB&J. Here's the to the phenomenal inventor of the timeless sandwich which I will forever love.
- Going along with that I'm grateful for strawberry jelly. I can eat just about any peanut butter but the jelly must be strawberry. Growing up, my mom always got grape jelly. It just isn't as good as strawberry. Now that I do grocery shopping, strawberry jam it is! I still like it's a special treat every time I slather it on.
- I'm grateful I have not gained 300 pounds already.
- I'm thankful for my family and friends who all give me great advice.
- I'm thankful for my bed. I love my bed. All I want to do right now is be in my bed.
- I'm grateful for living in New England so I get to see the most beautiful foliage ever. It takes my breath away every year and I'm grateful for that.
- I'm thankful for piggy banks full of coins that Jared and I have been rolling up to save for rainy days.
- I'm grateful for all the maternity clothes my friend gave me. Even though she's taller than me and all the pants are way too big!
- I'm thankful for my new baby that is making me ill all the time. Just goes to show me that he/she is doing great!
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
As always I have many things to be grateful for this week. Here are just a few that I felt noteworthy: