Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I am very grateful for a lot of things and those in particular are:
  1. I am thankful that I did not kill my baby last night while sleeping on my stomach/side. I did wake up with an awful pain in my side so I was afraid I had killed it but I think all is well as now I'm nauseous as all hell. Apparently it's payback time. This means that my baby is already taking after Jared, again, God help me...
  2. I'm thankful I finally told everyone my wonderful news. Now I don't have to be so secretive all the time!
  3. I'm grateful to have such wonderful and supporting friends and family. I don't think I'd be able to go this alone.
  4. I'm thankful that I made home made apple sauce last night with the help of Jared of course. Because obviously I'm not allowed to have pre-made apple sauce (it's full of preservatives, he says and it's bad). But I think my apple sauce is better. The only problem is I made a huge pot but it's not big enough. I'll probably have to make more tomorrow.
  5. I'm grateful that it is fall. I love fall. It's my favorite time of year and I'm looking forward to seeing the beautiful foliage and eating apple pie.
  6. I'm grateful that this weekend I get to go to Vermont and see my cousins and their baby. It should be a fun trip.
  7. I'm thankful for food.
  8. For my new pillow that hopefully gets here today and will help me sleep.
  9. I'm grateful that I have big plans on New Year's Eve for a change! We're going to Quebec City. Yippie!!
  10. I'm thankful for my gift growing inside me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...