Friday, September 25, 2009

Mashed Potatoes are My Life

In an effort to feed my belly today, I had mashed potatoes left over from last night's dinner. Last night in an effort to quench my hunger I had mashed potatoes for dinner. The night before when I was dying for food, I had mashed potatoes for dinner. Yes, mashed potatoes are my life. Does my queasy stomach like this? Yes, very much so. I can keep it down and they taste light and fluffy because obviously my husband is the best mashed potato maker of all time. Does my soon to be very fat ass like them? Of course they do, but they shouldn't!

I feel just awful, literally and figuratively. Every night Jared makes a gorgeous meal that I get to sit down in front of. Pot roast, stuffed flounder, seafood risotto, and my belly says no; to all of them. It smells great and I know it tastes great too but I am unable to consume good food. They say it's just a phase I'm in. Eventually the sickness will go away and I can start enjoying food again. Which is a good thing. I can't live off mashed potatoes, crackers and bread forever. I'm going to get a yeast infection on my tongue! Okay that's just gross.

So what I want to know is the following:

What moronic male decided to call it morning sickness when I get it all day and all night!?

Why does this baby in which I love so tenderly already, feel I deserve this? If it would only give it a chance, I know it would like to eat more than just mashed potatoes. It's actually giving me hard time with my morning fruit smoothies too. Just today I had to throw most of it out because the taste and smell was making me less than well feeling.

Why do mashed potatoes taste so good? Wow, they just are. So when I go to my doc's in a few weeks and he wants to know the reasoning of my recent weight gain, I'm blaming it on the mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...