Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

I feel we all should be grateful every day of our life. Sometimes we forget to stop and be thankful. I make sure that every Wednesday I stop and think about all I'm grateful for. Small or large, it doesn't matter what it is as long as I'm grateful.

  1. I'm grateful for my family and friends. I'm lucky to have them.
  2. I'm grateful for my health - as shotty as it may be!
  3. I'm grateful for the fantastic salad Jared made last night for dinner including fresh scallops and shrimp. Yumm!
  4. I'm grateful for my home and everything I love about it, which is everything...
  5. I'm grateful for my hydrangea trees. They are so beautiful when they bloom.
  6. For cold pizza which will be my lunch today!
  7. For great books and chick flicks.
  8. I'm so thankful for fresh water and plumbing.
  9. I'm grateful for the people who read my blog.
  10. I'm grateful for my life, yesterday, today and every day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...