Sunday, June 21, 2009

An oldie but a goodie

Tonight was my choice of movie. Sucks to be Jared! Anywho, I will pick out 5 or 6 movies and he can pick from those. For our viewing pleasure this evening we watched Forrest Gump! I've been wanting to watch this classic for a while now so I'm so thrilled we finally watched it. Not like I haven't seen it a million times.

I've always wondered how they do Lt. Dan's legs. Honestly sometimes I will think about Forest Gump at night (since I'm an insomniac, don't sleep and think about the most random things) and wonder about how they did it. It's the first thing that always comes to my mind. After we watched the movie, again, I'm wondering how the heck they did it. So I put on the special features DVD and watched a whole documentary on it. But of course no cigars. So after the documentary I checked to see what else they had on the extras DVD and there it was. A list of special effects items you could check out. Lt. Dan's legs was one of them! I got to watch how they did it and they answered all my questions. Yippie! Nothing like watching a 15 year old movie and figuring out how they did it 15 years later. I love it!

1 comment:

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

I don't really sleep either but I kinda like it,it gives myself time to discuss things with myself. Ya know?


P.S. I'm a Zumba-aholic as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...