Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I have many things to be grateful for as usual!



  1. I am grateful I have my health.
  2. I am grateful for Jared and all the wonderful things he does every day even if I forget to tell him as often as I should.
  3. I am grateful that I am not an angry, crazy, murderous, violent and bitter person when I come across other people who drive me absolutely nuts and I just want to kill them. I'm glad I just walk away and stew on my own rather than take action.
  4. I am grateful for my talents and even more grateful when I embrace them.
  5. I am grateful for the sunrise and the sunset which happen to be the most beautiful time of day. If you are not appreciating them every day shame on you!
  6. Today I am thankful that I have so many people that love me and care about me.
  7. I am thankful for the shoes on my feet, the shirt on my back, the food in my tummy, and the home I live in.
  8. I am grateful I have a job.
  9. I am thankful for my grandparents and my whole family.
  10. I am grateful that my God daughter Abbie is well again and even though I don't get to see her as often as I would like, she's always in my thoughts. See the video about Abbie here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...