Monday, December 03, 2007

O Christmas Tree

Jared and I got our first real Christmas tree yesterday. I picked a tree farm that I thought would be perfect for us. An hour later, we found it...

We went to Maple Lane Farms in Preston City, CT. It was so cute! We talked to a guy, got our saw and hiked up the path to find our tree. Without much arguing or craziness, we found "the One" after about 15 minutes. I took a shot at hacking it down and miserably failed so Jared had to come to the rescue. Glad I have a husband that can fill in for a lumberjack when necessary.

We brought the lovely tree home and after having to cut a bit of the top off, fit it in to our living room. It really is the most beautiful tree in the world..honest. Enjoy the pics of our day!










Can you tell that I LOVE Christmas so much :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...