Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 is here

Happy New Year!

I can not believe it's 2008 already! Where has the time flown? I can barely remember the year 2000 or last year for that matter...

But whether we are ready or not, 2008 is here and I plan on making the best of it. Already we have 4 WEDDINGS in 2008! (congrats to Betts and Brian and Lorikins and Curt for the holiday engagements!)

We had a lovely Christmas and New Year's with our families. I've added a few photos of our Christmas Eve at home with Jared's parents. Jared and I both took time off and had a good time with his parents. Jared spent the week cooking wonderful meals for us. So now my getting fit for 2008 has to really be revved into gear since I ate like a cow all through the holidays...


Colin is peeling the potatos

Do you think we bought enough fruit for the occaision?


The dining room is set!

Jared in his cracker crown


Christine in her cracker crown.

Me in my cracker crown.

Colin in his cracker crown.

1 comment:

Maureen Girard said...

It's so great to see someone else in a cracker crown! We had a room full of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...