Sunday, October 21, 2007

Vancouver is beautiful but I love NE better :)

I recently took a business trip to Vancouver. I've never been there or anywhere in Canada for that matter. I was immediately taken aback with the city. It was beautiful and full of life. All over, fit people were biking, jogging, walking, boating, etc. There wasn't a huge fog of smoke surrounding the city despite the fact that it is one of the most densely populated cities in Canada.

The views from any open window or street corner were breathtaking with mountains on one side and the water on the other. It's definitely a city you need to visit if you're a traveler. I'm really looking forward to returning. Here are few of my favorite pics:





It's fall time in New England (NE). It's my favorite time of year. Every other time I'm sitting around hating the weather I remember what it's like to have this. The trees are the most beautiful colors flanking the streets. There is nothing more beautiful than the trees turning for winter. You just have to thank your lucky stars that you can live here and experience it year after year. You need to appreciate living in such wonderful hues during the fall time. Sometimes I need to stop on the side of the road because they are so distracting when you're driving. You just want to stare and take it all in because they don't last for long. You can probably conclude that I'm in love with NE Autumns and I'm not ashamed! I'm just grateful for the beauty that surrounds my home.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...