Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

It's a beautiful day in CT and today I'm grateful for:

  1. When my daughter just does this whole potty thing right.  99% of the time she is good and there is that other 1% of the time when I'm cleaning up pee...
  2. A quiet day by myself albeit working.
  3. Summer!  And the extra help from my mother who is off this summer.
  4. Iced coffees from my Magic Bullet - who'd have thunk it?!
  5. Fresh blueberries from the garden - and there are a lot of them!
  6. Swimming all weekend long with my Lyla and watching her progress to swim all by herself with swimmies on.
  7. Birthday dinners - Jared turns the big 3-5 and I have a nice night planned for us!
  8. Netflix and all those awesome TV shows I can catch up with at night with the hubs.
  9. For using my love of writing during my every day work to put a fun spin on things.
  10. My family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...