Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Count your blessings Wednesday

Today I'm grateful for the people in my life.

My husband Jared. He is and always will be the love of my life. (Side note: the reason he is laughing in this photo is because he is a five year old playing with a fart piano on his iPhone...).

My grandparents who have taught me more with their stories of survival than anything else. I love them and cherish them dearly.

My dad who is a big goofball but is really a softy at heart. I know I'm his favorite daughter...

My mom who is so kind and considerate in everything she does.

My sister (on right) who is 100% different than me and I applaud her on that! She's a doll.

My brother who is crazy but awesome. He's also pretty tolerant of the things people do to him...

My friends whom I cherish.

Lorikins and Jessie, friends forever!

My in laws. I'm grateful to have them in my life and appreciate everything they do for us.

My Sooty who is a peach.

My Smudge who is an apple.


And of course the Sebster who I grew up.

1 comment:

Michelle Schraudner said...

Your family is so adorable! Your mom looks way too young to have adult daughters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...