Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Typing to the beat

I found a new way to get through mundane tasks at work. I type to the beat of my music. I am a total music lover and I can not do anything without music. You'll find me in the garden with my headphones on or the wireless speaker blasting away. Just doing chores in the bedroom for 20 minutes and I crank on the music. The first thing I do when I get in the car is put on the tunes. Of course I can't work without my music either.

I've found that typing to the beat while I do my spreadsheets or emails is good finger exercising. Plus my fingers are awesome dancers at this point!

1 comment:

Sumit said...

I've never been able to drive without music. :P Once the car radio was broken and I had such a tough time driving around that it's just not funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...