Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Laugh Until You Cry - It's Good For You!

My husband sent me a video. I was just about to start my work day so I clicked on it.

A video of He-Man and Skeletor dancing - completely innocent.

That's when I lost more than ten minutes of my day.

Laughing.

Then crying because I was laughing.

Then wheezing because I was crying from laughing so hard.

But I was all by myself - home alone. There was no one to share in my joy. So I set up to record myself for proof. I couldn't stop.

I realized that I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. The mere thought of that made the crying start. Crying and hysterical laughing. Then I had to dial into a conference call. Still laughing and crying while trying to calm down. Which made me laugh and cry even harder. Then I had to unmute my line while sniffling and snorting to then explain why which made it start again. Thank goodness for the mute button.

So here I am laughing, crying, the works! Someone totally made my day today and I'm grateful!

Today, have a good laugh. I feel like a million bucks!

Enjoy the video of me below and of course don't miss the He-Man one above!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...