Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Prince With No Care

I woke up around 4:30 with the baby boy and was singing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song for some unknown reason. It was very odd. Then I spun it to my own theme song.

Sing this to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Theme Song. Enjoy.

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the mom of a prince with no care

In Bristol, Connecticut was born in raised,
On the sports field is where I spent most of my days

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When here comes my husband who was up to no good
Started to make trouble right up in my hood
It happened so fast and I got pregnant right there
Boom into the world came our prince with no care

I begged and pleaded with him day after day
But he still did what he wanted in his own way
Put him in his high chair and tried to make him eat
Instead he turned around and wanted to stand up in his seat.

Put him in his play pen so he would just stay
But the whining then starts and it’s not okay
No matter where he is he stands up to bite
Hmmmmm this teething thing is not alright.

Let him crawl around because he just wants his freedom
I try to put on cute shoes but he really doesn’t need’ em
As soon as he’s free he heads right for the stairs
I’m really not prepared for this prince with no care.

It’s all gone down hill as soon as he started to move
Why can’t you just sit still, you’ve nothing to prove
You’re sister was an angel, would always behave
You’re always pushing boundaries, trying to be brave

I whistled for you and when you came near
I told you that you’re so cute and that you’re my dear
If anything I could say that this cuddle was rare
You need to be on the move, you prince with no care

I rocked you to sleep around 7 or 8
And I whispered in your ear, hope I don’t smell ya til later'
I looked at you my darling
Though you give me gray hair

I love you my boy, my prince with no care

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...