Thursday, November 01, 2012

I am Thankful; I Can Walk

I am thankful for so many things.  And to show my gratitude to the inventors of Thanksgiving, I will post every day during November to share all I'm thankful for.  We should be thankful for what we have every day of our lives and I'm hoping my posts will inspire you to do the same!

Today I am thankful for something small and minute.  Something you probably never really think about at all for more than a second every day.  It may seem small but it's huge and I'm thankful for it.  I'm thankful I can walk.  See that?  Many of us walk on two legs every day.  But do you ever just stop and think about how lucky you are to be able to do that?

You want to go up the stairs, you walk up them.  You want to walk around the mall, you can do that with ease.  You want to go for a walk, you can.  You want to stand and have a conversation with someone, you can.  Some of us have two legs that work well and some of us don't.  Imagine your life without two legs that work?

Take a minute today and be thankful you can walk (if you can) and if you can't, you're more brave than us all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...