Friday, November 02, 2012

I am Thankful; I Have Clean Water

I am thankful for so many things.  And to show my gratitude to the inventors of Thanksgiving, I will post every day during November to share all I'm thankful for.  We should be thankful for what we have every day of our lives and I'm hoping my posts will inspire you to do the same!

Do you know how many people in or world do not have clean water in their lives? Probably more than you'd imagine.  I am thankful I have clean water.  I use my clean water everyday for the most routine things and it comes to me with the ease of turning it on.  I don't have to go to a water source, I don't have to bring it to my house, I don't have to purify it. I have it clean and simple.  I am so thankful for this.

The next time you turn your faucet on to wash your hands, turn on your shower to bathe, or fill up a nice cold glass of water, remember how lucky you are and appreciate it.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...