Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I am thankful: for my Brother


I am thankful for so many things.  And to show my gratitude to the inventors of Thanksgiving, I will post every day during November to share all I'm thankful for.  We should be thankful for what we have every day of our lives and I'm hoping my posts will inspire you to do the same!


Today I am thankful for my brother, Michael.

Born at 22 weeks and told he'd not last the night, our brother is a miracle through and through.  He may be a pain in the ass, smart mouthing, and annoying but he's also a blessing to our family.  There has never been a happier soul in the world than Mike.

He keeps our spirits high no matter the circumstance and is always good at making us laugh.  He does have a slight obsession with flags, music, and with getting an iPhone but we love him so much anyways.  I am so grateful to have a brother and that that brother is Mike.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...