Thursday, February 02, 2012

Made the switch!

After much deliberation and concern, we finally put Lyla forward facing in the car.  We have had more than our fair share of screaming car rides and she was just not happy.  I wanted to hold off until she was two like the doctor recommended but a few months, I'm hoping, won't matter.  She is genuinely happy now in the car, comfortable, and I'm a lot less stressed! 

Well, I am less stressed due to the constant screaming we had but I'm more stressed about accidents.  It's safer of course ride backwards but I've been really good about taking time to make sure Lyla is buckled really well depending on what she is wearing and I check the seat each time to make sure it's still tight. I will do whatever it takes to make sure she's safe and comfortable.  

When did you switch around your kids?  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...