Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Well I'm home and I'm grateful for that.  Even more so, I'm home a day early; very grateful for that!  They stood up yesterday and said you people (my group of performers) don't have to be here tomorrow and it's just a working day.  I took that as a hell ya and I'm working from home. One quick phone call to our office traveling admin extraordinaire and 20 minutes later I was booked on the red eye last night.  Or this morning.  I don't know, I'm still totally messed up.  I had just over 36 hours of traveling to LA and back.  And for the record, the presentation was crap!  I was nervous so I went too fast and said some dumb things.  Everyone seemed not to notice and enjoyed it but I felt like a total dumb ass.

But anyways, I'm home, I'm grateful, it's over, I'm grateful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...