Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I am grateful!  And here is why...

  1. It's only 9am and I've already:  got my work out in, showered, took Lyla to school, and am currently cooking my lunch so it's ready.  Yay for me!
  2. For TV!  I haven't had time or have been much in to TV in a long time but lately I'm loving some new TV shows:  United States of Tara (on Netflix), Friday Night Lights (on Netflix), Glee (on Netflix), Once Upon a Time (ABC), Parenthood (NBC), Revenge (ABC), and some British shows on Netflix.  I am obsessed with my new current shows and I'm loving Netflix while I work out.  Yay for TV!  (Can't believe I'm watching so much of it!)
  3. Downton Abbey season 2!  Another TV show which is on PBS and Netflix.  If you haven't seen it, check it out.  It's awesome!
  4. A fun party with my girls soon at my house (next month!)
  5. A full day to work without worrying about Lyla.  She's at school with her boyfriend Carter and painting. She said it, not me!
  6. Pineapple fried rice; what we had for dinner last night and there are leftovers!
  7. Hanging out with friends.
  8. That the snow melted!
  9. My hubby who is so helpful lately.
  10. My daughter who is loving school which makes my life so much easier.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...