- It's only 9am and I've already: got my work out in, showered, took Lyla to school, and am currently cooking my lunch so it's ready. Yay for me!
- For TV! I haven't had time or have been much in to TV in a long time but lately I'm loving some new TV shows: United States of Tara (on Netflix), Friday Night Lights (on Netflix), Glee (on Netflix), Once Upon a Time (ABC), Parenthood (NBC), Revenge (ABC), and some British shows on Netflix. I am obsessed with my new current shows and I'm loving Netflix while I work out. Yay for TV! (Can't believe I'm watching so much of it!)
- Downton Abbey season 2! Another TV show which is on PBS and Netflix. If you haven't seen it, check it out. It's awesome!
- A fun party with my girls soon at my house (next month!)
- A full day to work without worrying about Lyla. She's at school with her boyfriend Carter and painting. She said it, not me!
- Pineapple fried rice; what we had for dinner last night and there are leftovers!
- Hanging out with friends.
- That the snow melted!
- My hubby who is so helpful lately.
- My daughter who is loving school which makes my life so much easier.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
Today I am grateful! And here is why...