Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Laundry and Husbands - never a good combo!

Yesterday I came home and learned my do good husband who is always working hard and doing things did laundry.  Despite having talked about this numerous times; each conversation ending with, "Please Jared, stop doing laundry".  Well this time I think he may stop for good.

Jared decided to wash my tie-dye dress (which is cold water, hand wash only) with a plethora of random clothes - some of my favorites on warm water.  Now upon taking the clothes out of the wash, I knew we were doomed for some catastrophes but Jared said he'd fix it first.  He then put something else into the wash, some color fixer or other and washed them again.  

Upon taking the clothes out of the dryer, I had a minor meltdown of epic proportions:


This used to be a nice butter yellow shirt Jared wore to work.  Now it's a blue/pink catastrophe.


This used to be light blue.


This light blue shirt went color crazy.


My favorite and new nighty was thrown up on with ugly green something.


Jared's new boxers are styling, eh?


My other favorite nighty looks like it was stepped on in permanent mud.


My bright yellow work out shirt is tainted with blue and definitely lost a few hues.


Shot's a tad blurry but these are my used to be only fushia undies.


There is just something wrong with these stripes...


Another fav nighty of mine which used to be all one pattern/shade...


These are navy blue work out pants with some type of attack.


Here would be the culprit for all the disarray. The tie-dye dress.

One the positive side, if  you want a new tie-dye method, Jared's on to something here...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...