Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I'm grateful for:

  1. I'm grateful that when my husband did a load of laundry yesterday (despite me having words with him to NOT do laundry ever again and no I'm not ungrateful...) he washed my hand wash only pink, red, and orange tie-dye dress with a load of clothes - colors, whites, delicates, you name it, on warm and the casualties thus far are HIS yellow shirt, HIS 2 blue shirts, and HIS underwear.  
  2. I'm grateful to be appreciated by the community I work with and in an instance where I rarely mix work with my personal life, I'll share this exclusive interview featuring none other than me.
  3. I'm grateful for my upcoming girls weekend - details coming soon!
  4. I'm thankful for Gobstoppers.
  5. I'm thankful for dill pickle chips despite the scandal.  Man, I need to stop writing about these damn chips!
  6. I'm grateful for early morning work outs - yes I'm on schedule people and still down 18 lbs!
  7. I'm thankful for my daughter despite her sassy personality.
  8. I'm grateful for my $1 Elmo book from Target that I bought ages ago.  It still to this day is the favorite book of this cute little toddler I know.
  9. I'm thankful for all the people who will not give me a hard time or pissy stares when I board the plane tomorrow at 6am with said toddler and her new piano Elmo book.
  10. And I'm grateful for B&N for selling said book for only $9.95!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...