Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Count Your Blessings Wednesdays

Today I'm grateful for:

  1. Early mornings of peace, quiet, workouts, and some me time.
  2. Children who sleep in.
  3. Good ideas that save my sanity - long story.
  4. Positive changes for my husband - another long story.
  5. A weekend with family.
  6. My new specs (photo to come soon).
  7. Sleep.
  8. Not being a billionaire.  Too much pressure.
  9. My job/career even though it gets to me some times.
  10. Possibilities - they are endless.
Wednesday is my day for reflection.  I am so grateful to have so many things in my life.  I'm even more grateful for my motivation and perseverance to keep up my detox plan.  I've not missed a day with Ginny yet and I feel more full of life than I have in a long time.  I have a long way to go though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...