Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Count Your Blessings Wednesdays

Today is Wednesday and time for me to count my blessings.  So here goes...

  1. I'm grateful for my daughter.  She is my world.
  2. I'm grateful for my husband.  He is enjoying this world with me.
  3. I'm grateful for my family.  They complete my world.
  4. I'm grateful for my home.  My world would be cold and lonely without it.
  5. I'm grateful for my job.  So I can pay for my world.
  6. I'm grateful for my friends.  They make my world fun.
  7. I'm grateful for good food.  Which makes my world sweet and savory.
  8. I'm grateful for books, movies, and the internet.  It helps make my world entertaining.
  9. I'm grateful my car.  So I can move about my world.
  10. I'm grateful for my world.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...