Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Count Your Blessings Wednesdays

Today I'm grateful.  Exhausted by grateful.  I salute you, all you mothers all over the world, I salute you!  Especially my own mother.  Even though she juggled three children, activities, work, dinner, and taking care of the house, she did an awesome job.  I only hope that some day I can have the skills she has because currently balancing my full time job, full time mother, and getting ready for my inlaws to arrive as well as decorating my house; let's just say I can barely keep my eyes open.

So today I'm grateful for sleep (when I can get it), food (for my husband who cooks), for Christmas (decorating brings me joy), and for Lyla (because even though she's becoming a handful, she still is the greatest thing ever. I just love her).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...