Monday, August 09, 2010

Laughter

This past weekend I laughed more than I have laughed in a long time.  Of course it was at Jared's expense.  First we were going to hang out at our friend's house on Saturday night.  Jared got out of the shower, got dressed and came downstairs. I was in the office feeding the babe.  I took one look at him and almost peed my pants laughing.  He was wearing his Charlie Brown shirt with his awful plaid pants.  But the funny part was his shirt was inside out.  You'd expect this from a little kid and I've never seen Jared do it.  I don't know why but it was so funny I could barely tell him the problem.  

Then we got to our friend's house and Jared helped Eliza with the pizza.  He was also drinking some extremely potent sangria.  I'm sitting outside on the deck feeding Lyla and Jared was coming out with a pizza to put on the grill.  He walked right into the screen door knocking the pizza all over his shirt.  I can't even write about it because I'm in fits of giggles again.  Watching him walk into the screen was the funniest thing ever.  We couldn't even tell our hosts what happened without going crazy with laughter.  It certainly was a good night for laughs.  It felt great.  I have decided I need to laugh more often.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...