- You call the town police and complain about people driving to fast in your neighborhood and demand action - well they do drive to fast! I had to complain!
- You email Linda McMahon for senate 2010 and tell them you're not voting for her because of the inappropriate negative campaigning flyer you got from them - this was seriously ridiculous! Lame!
- Call BJs and ask them why they don't carry the baby items you need...
- Read Reader's Digest.
- Watch the news and then email them and complain that they don't give the NYY scores (my mom totally did this yesterday! lol).
- Spend your days watering plants, doing laundry, working, dishes, diapers, and cleaning up. And then the highlight of your day is going to bed.
- You listen to Ace of Base and think about back in the day when you danced to The Sign at middle school dances.
- You talk to your husband every day at work and talk about what's for dinner.
- You see your siblings doing grown up things.
- Everyone you know is having babies.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
You know you're getting old when...